We support our members with advice and action. What can you expect from us?
- we keep you informed about changes to social law and regulations and the sectoral collective labour agreements.
- we assist with drawing up company collective labour agreements and business plans.
- we run training courses on current social topics, issues in the sector etc.
- we give legal advice on matters of social law.
- we support our members in the relationship between employers and employees, help to prevent conflicts and support employers in conciliation cases.
- we organise HR working groups in various regions.
- we offer added value in optimising your labour organisation.
Through the years, we have built up extensive knowledge and expertise. This makes us the absolute specialists in pay and labour conditions in Joint Committee 226!